All filters and options are read from ~/.autodl/autodl.cfg. The file will be automatically re-read when changes are made to it when autodl-irssi is running. If you use non-ASCII characters, set the encoding (aka character coding) to UTF-8 before saving.
All lines starting with the # character are ignored as comments. You may use this to disable options.
The options are in the form of
option-name = value. All value options are case-insensitive.
There are different option types:
* Comma separated lists (value1, value2, value3)
* Number lists (1980-1999, 2010, 2012)
* Booleans (True/False)
* Sizes (120MB, 4.5GB)
The comma separated list type supports wildcards, where
* means 0 or more characters and
? means exactly one character.
The file is made up of headers in the form of
[headername] with the options for that header immediately below.
The headers are:
- Options - Global options for autodl-irssi
- Actions - Torrent action settings
- IRC - General IRC configuration for autodl-irssi
- Server - Settings for tracker IRC servers
- Channel - Settings for tracker announce channels
- Tracker - Tracker authentication options
- Filter - Settings to filter announces
- WebUI - uTorrent WebUI torrent action settings
- FTP - FTP torrent action settings